From the master classic author of “The Essence of Decision“, Graham Allison:
Cited by Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward, “The Most Obtainable Version of the Truth.”
In Obama’s Wars, Bob Woodward provides the most intimate and sweeping portrait yet of the young president as commander in chief. Drawing on internal memos, classified documents, meeting notes and hundreds of hours of interviews with most of the key players, including the president, Woodward tells the inside story of Obama making the critical decisions on the Afghanistan War, the secret campaign in Pakistan and the worldwide fight against terrorism.
Additionally, Bernstein adds on CNN, “We are in a state of Civic Civil War!
With 5 sorties of TU-95 “Bear” bombers, the author of this blog would like to play:
On 4/29/2017 @ 4:30AM Pyongyang time, N. Korea launched an SU-17, SCUD like Missile (NOT BALLISTIC: SEE THIS ARTICLE), that exploded in flight going in a NE direction. This is the 9th launch since President Trump took office.
- Rex Tillerson responded that trading partners of N. Korea should suspend or downgrade diplomatic relations. Tillerson expressed an interest in diplomatic discussions with the N. Korean leadership.
- Will Ripley, CNN International Correspondent says, “This was a type of missile that could hit the USS Carl Vinson. In some instances, N. Korea learns more from a failed missile test than a successful one. The missile reached an altitude of 44 miles.”
- Additionally according to Ripley, “N. Korea is defiant that China has any influence.”
China says it may suspend Oil shipments to N. Korea, “but emphasizes that all parties cease and desist inflammatory rhetoric.”
7.7×10^3 lbs. and depleting.
2010: The Year We Make Contact [Blu-ray and regular DVD]
Roy Scheider (Actor), Douglas Rain (Actor), Peter Hyams (Director, Producer, Writer)
- In Honor of President Trump, according to CNN from Reuters, “I miss my old life, I had so many things going. I, now, have more work.” “I thought being President would be easier.” Howard Stern comments, “He didn’t need this in his life.”
- In Memory of Jeff Kennedy.
- In Memory of Powers Boothe who passed away yesterday at the age of 68.
- In Honor of Leo Messi: The first to present an Olive Branch to Afghanistan.
- In Honor of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- In Honor of Alvero Barrientos.
- Paying the Bills is Ron Paul.
- In Honor of Tom and Jerry.
- In Honor of Commander Peggy Whitson, 534 Days and Counting.
- In Honor of National Security Adviser, Lt. General H.R. McMaster.
- In Honor of Al Franken.
- In Honor of Yosarian, Catch22: starring Alan Arkin, Martin Balsam, Richard Benjamin, Anthony Perkins, Art Garfunkel, Jon Voight, Martin Sheen, Paula Prentiss and Directed by Mike Nichols, Screenplay by Buck Henry, Novel by Joseph Heller (50th Anniversary Edition):
In Memory of Slim Pickins and Peter Sellers :
In Honor of Matthew Broderick, Ally Sheedy and Dabney Coleman : In Honor of Goldie Hawn